Friday, April 2, 2010

Springtime Santa!

I know, Santa dolls in Spring? But when the creative bug bites, I've gotta scratch, and I love making my Santas. They each have their own personalities and this guy is no exception. I love his blue eyes!

He's almost two foot tall, made of tea dyed muslin over a metal frame made exclusively for my dolls. He is fully stuffed and his arms are wired so they can be posed. He is my doll # 930.

Now I find that while I've been dinking around setting up this blog and my first post with a whole lot of help from my tech savvy daughter,I've got an order for this doll in my Etsy shop! Go, Springtime Santas!

That's okay, I've got another good looking Christmas guy in the works. Plus, if you think Santas in Spring are crazy, well then, wait til my next post.

Here's a hint...think Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...