Friday, December 26, 2014

Glittery Silvery Snowflake Chandelier DIY

Ah, time for the wintry holiday season and bright Christmas decor. Also, another restyling of the brass and glass chandelier that the Welding Man loves.

Can't get rid of it so I decorate it to a fare thee well every chance I get. Forthwith, this year's pretty snowflake chandelier project.


With many thanks to the Dollar Store, thrift shops and yard sales for a nice variety of glittery snowflakes and faux icicles.

Here's how I redid it for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.
It's even prettier when it's all lit up. 






Purty!





When it's all decorated all pretty and shiny and glittery and silvery like this, I can totally forget that it's all brass and beveled glass.

Now I have to figure out how to decorate it for Valentine's Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and read every one. They let me know if I'm on a good track with my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Book Page Christmas DIY

Most of you have figured out I am a color freak with an obsession  for turquoise, red and cobalt blue.  However, I also obsess about ...